Friday, May 25, 2012

Guy Meets Gal-veston + Captivated

Here's a quick post before the 3 day weekend starts.  I really wanted to use my new Cult Nails Captivated and thought it would be kind of cool to make a jelly sandwich with it.  I was found Guy Meets Gal-veston and it looked like the perfect jelly base.  

GMG is from the OPI Texas Collection and it considered a "sorbet."  It's very sheer and shiny.  It's a coral-red color and I love it.  It's fun, bright and perfect for the summer.  It has that awesome squishy-ness that we have all come to love in jellys.  I used 2 coats of GMG.  

I topped GMG with 1 coat of Captivated.  Captivated is a sheer coral-red base with gold and coral glitter.  It would be much too sheer on it's own so it's a layering polish.  It matches GMG perfectly.  I put 1 more coat of GMG on top of Captivated to make the jelly sandwich complete.

What do you think? 











Pin It

5 comments:

  1. oooooh i love it!! I need these two ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this jelly sandwich look! I may have to try this over the weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a combo, yey!
    You have a magnificent taste choosing your combos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!
    Very beautiful this color!
    I always come back!
    Hugs

    http://sobreesmaltesegatos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete