Saturday, May 12, 2012

Iseult + Shape Shifter



I got to escape for a girls night out last night.  My best friends from Idaho is in town and we wanted to have a little no-kid fun.  Since they are few and far between, I decided to go big with my nails with something fun, girly, blingy.  I chose A-England Iseult topped with Lynnderella Shape Shifter.  Whoa - it came out awesome!

I started with 2 coats of Iseult.  It's a beautiful light pink with silver shimmer.  The nail line is still visible, but I think 1 more coat would have made it opaque.  Iseult was easy to work with, not too thick or thin and evened out after the first coat.  I love how dainty and ladylike it is.  Against my skin it's almost a pink-nude!  

Lynnderella Shape Shifter doesn't really need an "introduction."  But here's a little one anyway.  It's multi-shaped holographic glitter in a clear base.  There are hexs, bars, diamonds, moons, stars, hearts and micro-glitter.   The fun shapes are like little surprises, you never know when they will appear and it's so exciting when they do.  I got a diamond and a moon this time I used Shape Shifter!  The glitter is easy to apply, with a good amount coming out on the brush with each dip.  And wow, the glitter is beautiful - it flashes some serious rainbows!  It's like a disco ball on my fingers!  I used 2 coats of Shape Shifter on top of Iseult.  Finished it all off with a layer topcoat.

You can order A-England from their website or Llarowe.  Lynnderella is only available through Llarowe, and you have to sign up for email notifications to join a wish-list.  It's worth it, trust me.








PS - I had waaaaay too much fun and am paying the price for it today.  ):



Pin It

4 comments: