Saturday, October 20, 2012

Evvie + Make A Spectacle

I have a very ethereal mani to share today.  Fitting because it's ghostly - in name and look so it's perfect to go along with all my Halloween polishes I've been showing you this month.  

Evvie is part of the Zoya Designer Collection this Fall.  Evvie is a dusty teal-grey that seems to lean more green.  It went on creamy and smoothly.  I used 2 coats for complete coverage.  

I then sponged China Glaze Make A Spectacle on my nail tips.  Make a Spectacle is from the China Glaze Wicked Halloween set.  It is a opalescent glitter effect polish with different sized hexs and shimmer.  What you see on my nails is 1 layer sponged on.  The glitter is suspended nicely and alot of comes out with each brush dip.  I topped it off with a layer of topcoat.

I love this mani - so unique and fun, but still very Halloween-ish.  You can find Zoya and China Glaze at your local beauty supply stores.







Pin It

2 comments: