Monday, October 29, 2012

She Lived In A Swamp + Tough Art To Follow

I'm running out of Halloween nail polish time!  And I still have about 3 polishes to cover!  And I just got my new Sonoma Go Giant's polish!  So what am I going to wear on Wednesday?!  So here's the deal.  I am going to put up some more of my Halloween polish posts to catch up so I am at 31.  Descriptions will be brief, but informative.  The next few posts will be mainly pictures.

Here we go….

I started with 2 coats of Finger Paints Tough Art To Follow.  The first coat was thin and streaky, but he second coat evened out nicely.  TATF is a deep hunter green that I thought would make a perfect base for SLIAS.  No application issues with TATF.  

I then used 2 coats of Lynnderella She Lived In A Swamp (SLIAS).  The glitter in this polish is amazing, so pretty!  It's lime, chartruese and gold.  Different shaped glitters and micro-fun!  It went on well with only one noticeable problem.  The glitter tended to clump a bit so I had to spend a little extra time spreading it all out.  But tons of glitter came out with each brush dip, no fishing necessary.  No curling or lifting glitters either.  

I used a coat of Gelous and then a coat of topcoat to finish the mani.








Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment