Sunday, October 28, 2012

Shimmer Polish Carol

The Shimmer Polish I want to share with you now is another stunning glitter bomb.  Carol is described as a copper mixed glitter with some assorted colors for extra bling.  I specifically see blue, black, silver and gold colors in there.  Much like the other Shimmer Polishes I reviewed; Amy and Kim - Carol was a great formula with well suspended glitters, no sinking, discoloring or curling.  Glitter came out of the bottle very easily and in full abundance.  There were no application issues with Carol, the glitter didn't drag or clump together.  What you see in the pictures below is 1 coat of Carol - isn't it amazing how dense the glitter coverage is in 1 coat!  I used a coat of Gelous and then topcoat to finish off my mani for optimum smoothness and shine.  

I layered Carol over 1 layer of Rescue  Beauty Lounge, a creamy orange-coral color with gold shimmer.  I think it made for a very festive fall combination!

You can shop for Carol and other beautiful polishes in the etsy store.  Be sure to follow the blog Shimmer Polish and the facebook page to keep up to date on new releases and specials.  There is currently a special for 15% off your order with the code FACEBOOK - it ends on 10/28.   Shimmer Polish is also available at Overall Beauty.  Happy shopping!







*this polish was provided for my honest opinion and review

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Wow shiny flashy but a good polish.
    I love it!
    Gorgeous!

    http://potyszepsegblog.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! This is very unique color combo for Shimmer! :)

    ReplyDelete