Sunday, November 4, 2012

BB Couture Hangover Blues

I have a new to me brand to share today.  It's by no means a new brand, but I haven't had the pleasure of using any of BB Couture For Nails polishes yet.  What I like most about the brand is that they release 2 sets with each collection - one set for women, one set for men.  Fun concept.   Of course you are not limited to buying from only one set or the other.  I'm not sure if this is true for every collection they put out but I have seen it with several collections recently.

Now on to the polish!  Hangover Blues is a dusty Tiffany blue (my opinion).  It has a very subtle shimmer that flashes silver, blue and pink sparkles.  I think the subtlety is very lovely and makes the blue stand out if you were to compare it to other similar blues.  The formula is described as 4-in-1: base coat, top coat, nail strengthener and color in one bottle.  But since I have OCD issues with my application routine I used a base and top coat (it just wouldn't feel right to skip those steps).  I figured an additional topcoat layer would make the polish even more glossy!  I used 2 coats of HB and 1 layer of topcoat.  The polish went on smooth and even, no dragging or bald spots.  I really found this polish lovely and look forward to trying out more from the brand!  

If you are interested in trying out BB Couture For Nails, you can purchase a wide range of their polish at Overall Beauty.  Follow Overall Beauty on Facebook for updates on incoming stock and new product availability.  







*this polish was provided for my honest opinion and review

Pin It

2 comments: