Monday, November 26, 2012

Shimmer Polish Tiffany

Tonight I have another beautiful Shimmer Polish to share with you.  Tiffany is a pretty mix of light pink and baby blue hex glitters and micro glitter.  Tiffany reminds me of a baby blanket…pastel and soft.  I thought hard about how to best show Tiffany and settled on Essie Secret Affair.  SA is a sheer pearly pink.  I felt SA would give enough base support, but wouldn't overpower Tiffany's soft colors.  I think it worked!  I used 1 coat of Secret Affair and 2 coats of Tiffany.  Tiffany went on easily and plenty of glitter came out with each brush dip.  No dabbing or glitter clumping here!  I finished it off with a layer of topcoat for a smooth and shiny finish.

You can shop for Tiffany and other beautiful polishes in the etsy store.  Be sure to follow the blog Shimmer Polish and the facebook page to keep up to date on new releases and specials.  Shimmer Polish is also available at Overall Beauty.  Happy shopping!








*this polish was provided for my honest opinion and review

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. OOH this is a gorgeous polish, and your swatch pictures are amazing :D

    ReplyDelete