Thursday, December 27, 2012

Bury Walk


I needed a break from glitter so I put on Nails Inc. Bury Walk.  This was a good decision.  Bury Walk is subtle and gorgeous.  I love shimmer, almost as much as I love iridescent glitter and flakies.  Bury Walk is a one of those greige colors - a color somewhere in between beige and grey.  It makes for a gorgeous neutral toned color that will be complimentary to so may outfits!  Aside from being a gorgeous base color there is a fan-freaking-tastic red and gold shimmer in there.  I really can't stop looking at my nails.  I also can't stop feeling my nails!  They are so smooth and glassy.  I used 2 coats of Bury Walk and 1 layer of top coat.

A big thanks to my friend Jo for swapping with me so I could get a few Nails Inc. polishes!





Pin It

4 comments:

  1. the shimmer is fantastic! I can't stop staring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous polish, i loved it!
    I´m following you at GFC :D
    http://amonailart.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this...you can't beat a Nails inc neutral!!!I'm following you here's mine x
    http://nailsbyvanessamarie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete