Thursday, December 20, 2012

All Tied Up + Common Sense

I always say it's gonna be a quickie post, but I really mean it this time!  For this gorgeous mani, I started with 2 coats of Essie All Tied Up.  ATU is a very pretty dark dusty pink polish with a stunning gold shimmer.  Definitely one of those pretty polishes that makes great undies or surprisingly cherished palette cleansers.  Formula was really nice, no application issues.  I then topped it with Lynnderella Common Sense.  I'd been drooling over Common Sense for a LONG while…it's one of those rose, gold, copper glitter combinations that I ADORE with all my heart.  Who knew I was a rose gold girl, I sure didn't (at least until my hubby bought me a rose gold Cartier ring a few years back - then I was hooked).  CS is a wonderful formula, no issues spreading the glitter and no shortage of bling with each brush dip.  I only needed 1 layer of topcoat.

*Sorry for the shoddy pictures, it was a very overcast day with I wore this.  






Pin It

2 comments: