Monday, January 14, 2013

A late start to 2013 with Jack the Lad

HAPPY NEW YEAR!  Oh wait, that happpened 14 days ago.  So I was on a family vacation for a week, then it took a week to get back into a normal routine.  I also made a couple resolutions, one of such was to spend less time on the computer and more time with my family.  I think I've done a good job so far!  Why don't I list my resolutions for you then I'll get to the short post.

1. Spend more time with my family, less time on the computer
2. Learn how to use my camera functions and take better pictures
3. Create a watermark for my blog pictures
4. Buy a URL for my blog - even if it means changing the name of my blog
5. Keep my stash under control

Ok - here are a few picture of butter London Jack the Lad.  I received this in a swap from my good friend Hazel, thanks hun!  JtL came out recently with the Holiday Collection.  It's a gorgeous deep hunter green with green, gold and blue flecks.  Application was nice and smooth.  I used 2 coats for full opacity and one layer of top coat.  





Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Jack The Lad is such a pretty shade! It's been on my wishlist since I saw it. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! Those are great resolutions. Especially the first one. I think I need to do that :)

    ReplyDelete