Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Shimmer Polish Nichole + OPI Swimsuit…Nailed It!

My best friend loves everything about the 4th of July; the colors, parades, bbq's, fireworks.  When I put this mani combination on all I could think of was her!  Does this not scream the 4th?  I think it does and I know this will make a perfect holiday mani come July!  

I started with OPI Swimsuit...Nailed It! which was gifted to me by Danielle over at Polish. Glitter. Rock & Roll.  It's a gorgeous royal blue with a foil finish.  Application for SNI was easy and I had full coverage in 2 coats.  I then sponged Shimmer Polish Nichole up by the cuticles.  Nichole is described as a red, silver and blue glitter mix (hello perfect for the 4th of July!).  I used 2 coats via the sponging method.  Nichole went on easily, much like all the other Shimmers I have worn.  Great formula, great glitter pay-off and loads of bling.  I used 1 layer of topcoat for smooth to the touch nails.

You can follow Shimmer Polish on Facebook and the Shimmer Polish Blog.  You can purchase Nichole and other sparkly creations from the Shimmer Polish Etsy store.

Please give me a follow me on Facebook and Instagram!






*the Shimmer Polish was provided for my honest opinion and review

Pin It

2 comments: