Sunday, March 24, 2013

Kelara Lacquers Part 1

I have 6 gorgeous Kelara Lacquers to show you so I will split this post into 2 parts.  Part 1 will be the "solid" colors, part 2 will be the "glitters."  A little background on Kelara Lacquers is that they are made of a soon-to-be husband and wife team (how cute is that!) who used both of their first names to create a new name and Kelara was born.  Their polish is 3-free and cruelty free.  There are already several collections available on kelaralacquers.com and the variety in the selection is really awesome!  Aside from purchasing directly on the website, you can also purchase from the Etsy store.  And be sure to follow Kelara Lacquers on Facebook!

Up first I have These Go to Eleven from The Double Rainbow Collection.  This set consists of holographic polishes and you know that's my favorite!!  TGTE is a smoky green scattered holo.  It's gorgeous, I really loved the color and the holo in this.  Application was great, full coverage in 2 coats with no pulling or dragging.  I used 1 layer of topcoat.  








Blue Steel is another polish from The Double Rainbow Collection.  As you can see it's a stunning medium blue with scattered holo.  Just like These Go to Eleven, the formula was wonderful.  Full coverage in 2 coats with now application issues.  1 layer of topcoat.








The final polish I have to share in this post is Blood Orange from the brand new Fruit Cup Collection.  Blood Orange is a beautiful red-orange that really captures the fruit it's inspired by (which is a huge favorite in my house by the way).  This collection is full of satin and shimmer finishes.  Blood Orange falls into the satin category and metallic-ish finish is really quite lovely!  I used 2 coats and no topcoat for this one.






*these polishes were provided for my honest opinion and review
Pin It
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment