Saturday, March 2, 2013

Takko Lacquer Marie Antoinette

I'm going a little out of order with this post (i.e. I'm bumping it to the head of the pack) because I really want to show this beauty off!!  This is Takko Lacquer Marie Antoinette.  I love it.  Hard.  Sadly Takkos are quite hard to snag.  The restocks are frequent but only about 10 bottles total are released at each etsy store opening.  It's intense but so worth it.  

Marie Antoinette is a stunning baby blue base with hot pink-purple shimmer.  It's quite a sight to behold.  I had this on my nails for 3 days before I changed it and I stared at my nails the entire time.  Here is the Takko description of Marie Antoinette, an "aqua-tiffany blue creme with pink and violet shimmer dancing thru it."  Doesn't that make you want it more?  It's inspired by a scene in the Marie Antoinette movie - which I LOVE by the way.  I always think that if I had any celebrity friends Kirsten Dunst and I would be besties.  Ha.  The formula was smooth and pigmented enough that 2 coats provided full coverage.  I couldn't bring myself to put any glitter over this, it's that pretty.  

You can purchase Marie Antoinette and other gorgeous Takko Lacquer polish at the etsy store.  Sign up for restock alerts because while most are on Friday mornings she switches things up now and then to give more people a chance to snag a bottle or 2.  Happy shopping and good luck!







Pin It
Instagram

4 comments: