Sunday, April 21, 2013

Happy Birthday to Meeeeee!

I'm a lucky girl with so many friends that have spoiled me rotten today (and the past few days leading up to today)! Thank you to everyone for the most amazing, funny and beautiful gifts. I wish I could wear all the polish today but I'm not a super hero with a zillion fingers so I had to pick one. And this is it! How could I not wear a polish made specially for me?! I had a BBQ party yesterday and didn't have a chance to take proper pictures but here are a few I snapped from my phone.

Jen's Secret Garden by Red Dog Designs! 3 coats with 1 layer of topcoat. I tried a flower stamp on my ring finger with Rainbow Honey Lucky Bot (yes I still need a lot of practice with stamping). And now I'm off for a day in Santa Cruz! TTFN!!







3 comments:

  1. Happy Bday Sweetie!I hope you had the best day! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so obsessed with flower glitter and this looks AMAZING on you! Jealous! My stamping sucks so this is impressive to me!

    ReplyDelete