Thursday, April 18, 2013

L.A. Girl Dazzling Pink

Here's a brand I haven't tried before…L.A. Girl.  This brand is available at Rite Aid and is under the $5 price tag.  Hello bargain!  If you happen across the 3D Hologram Nails display I highly suggest you pick 1 or 8 up!  I got 4 of the 8 colors and they all have a scattered holo finish. 
  
This is Dazzling Pink.  And it truly is dazzling, don't you think?  It's a scattered holo bubble gum pink polish.  It's so girly and fun!  And in the sunlight my nails were sparkly and flashy.  The polish was fairly sheer and I needed 3 coats to get close to full coverage.  You can still see a very faint nail line in some of the pictures.  But the formula was nice and smooth, very easy to apply.  I used 1 layer of topcoat. 







Pin It
Instagram

1 comment: