Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Light It Up Blue Blogger Collaboration for Autism Awareness

April 2nd is World Autism Awareness Day.  The nail polish blogger community is rallying together to show our support by wearing blue nails.  Here is my contribution to the movement!  I'm wearing a-England Order of the Garter (2 coats) with When the Moon Was A Star sponged on the top of my nails and fully covering my accent nail (2 coats). You can join the Light It Up Blue movement here!

At the bottom of my post you will see links to some of the other bloggers that participated in today's Light It Up Blue day!















Pin It
Instagram

6 comments:

  1. Great mani!
    I just post my blue mani too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing!
    Xo,
    htttp://missycosmeticos.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is great! i love manis that bring awareness to causes! I'm a new follower, would love if you would please follow me back on my blog aswell: http://myprettynailz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I too enjoy how the nail community comes together to support causes! I'm following your blog now, looks great!

      Delete