Friday, July 19, 2013

Enchanted Polish Afternoon Delight & Lynnderella Her Name Is Petal

Good morning!  It's almost vacation time for me!  But fear not, I shall not leave you with nothing to read....I have guest posts form some amazing bloggers starting on Sunday the 21st!  Yay!  But until then I have a few more posts to share so here is one of them right now!

My obsession with nude holos continues with Enchanted Polish Afternoon Delight.  This beauty was just released in the June restock and I waffled back and forth on getting it.  When the time came I was weak against the holo powers that EP possesses.  I am so glad I got Afternoon Delight.  It's a beautiful pinkish nude with blue shimmer.  The formula was flawless and I got amazing coverage in 2 coats.  And to dress it up just a tad I used Lynnderella Her Name is Petal from the Everything is Coming Up Neon collection that was released in March of this year.  Her Name is Petal is described by Lynn herself as a "multi-glitter with assorted neon, pastel satin and matte glitters in a multi-shimmer clear base."  I had great application with HNIP as well.  Plenty of glitter came out and it spread well on my nails.  Everything laid flat and smooth.  I think the neons really work well with the neutral and nude colors. Together they make a nice pop of color.  I used 2 layers of topcoat on the glitter nails and 1 layer on the holo nails.

Enchanted Polish: Facebook, Store, IG (enchantedpolish)
Lynnderella: Facebook, Blog, Store, IG (lovelynnderella)









Pin It

2 comments:

  1. omg i LOVE this holo. it's so gorgeous on you and it's so living on my wishlist. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TY Danielle! I'm definitely in a nude phase - as in nail polish color, not as in "clothing optional,"
      ;)

      Delete