Thursday, August 1, 2013

Dior Creoles

HELLO polish friends!  It feels like forever since I've written up a post of my own!  Another huge thank you to all the ladies that helped keep my blog going while I've been on vacation!  It's much appreciated, big hugs to you all!  Now technically I am still on vacation, but I thought ahead and got a few posts prepped with pictures and notes so I am just rolling with it and posting these as time allows.  So bare with me through short, quick, and possibly haphazardly written up posts.  

This beauty is Dior Creoles from the 2013 Summer Mix collection.  It's gorgeous, it's bright, it's playful, it made my iPhone camera go bonkers and take hazy pictures.  Fortunately my regular camera did a better job and I actually got some descent pictures.  There's just something about this shade of hot pink that I can't get enough of.  It's not neon, but it's pretty dang bright.  Creoles has a blue undertone which I think works nicely with my skin tone (or maybe it just works with my tan?).  This baby applied like a dream, just like all the other Diors I have reviewed.  2 creamy and luxurious coats for full coverage.  Bonus - you can see the pretty hidden shimmer in the macro!  I used 1 layer of topcoat.








Pin It


2 comments:

  1. SO gorgeous! Looks fab on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty color! Hope you're enjoying your vacation!

    - Toria
    http://toriamasons-treasures.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete