Sunday, September 15, 2013

Birthday Nails for Naomi's 2nd Birthday Party!

I have to make this one super quick but I really wanted to share the mani I have on for my daughter's 2nd birthday party today!  I had a special custom made for Naomi and Gina from Red Dog Designs really knocked it out of the park!  I am over the moon happy with how it turned out!  We named it Mermaid Princess Naomi (yeah she's having a mermaid party).  It's made of small purple, blue, aqua and green glitters, a few small circles, holo shimmer!  All small because it's meant for Naomi's little fingers.  I actually have it on Naomi's toes right now and will try to snap a picture to share.  I am wearing it over Girly Bits en-JOY-mint, a soft minty green holo with shimmer and Elevation Echinops, a soft lavender holo as accent nails.  What do you think of my mermaid mani?  I love it!

Social media links:
Red Dog Designs: Facebook, Instagram (reddogdesigns), Shop
Girly Bits: Facebook, Instagram (girlybitscosmetics), Shop
Elevation Polish: Blog, Shop




*shade

*bottle macro


*shade
Pin It
Instagram

1 comment:

  1. Looks so perfect! Gina's customs are the best!! Great indie choices too!

    ReplyDelete