Monday, September 23, 2013

OPI Make Him Mine from the Mariah Carey Holiday/Winter 2013 Collection

Good morning lovelies!  I have been looking forward to this post for DAYS!  I was lucky enough to find several of the beauty supply stores in my area already have the OPI Mariah Carey Holiday/Winter 2013 collection and I have picked up the ones I like best - some of the sands of course, and some glitters.  There are 12 new shades and 6 new Liquid Sands, they are all Limited Edition (at least that's the way I understand it).  This collection is supposedly available in October, but check your beauty supply stores!  You might happen upon it sooner.  They retail for $9.00 each.  Now lets take a look at   my favorite of the ones I purchased!

Make Him Mine was described in the OPI press release as a "textured glistening rose."  Yup, nailed it!  I am likely drawn to MHM because I am a big fan of rose gold jewelry - it's just so lovely and different.  I feel special when I am wearing any of my rose gold pieces and wearing this polish made me feel the same way.  MHM is matte, but so sparkly at the same time.  It's some kind of magic formula the OPI lab has over there I tell ya!  I kept "checking myself out" and stared at my nails quite a bit over the 3 days I had this on.  Like all the other Liquid Sands, MHM wore like iron!  3 days and barely any tip wear at all!  Such a  great formula that applied so well.  It was smooth flowing and went on evenly.  The texture is perfect too, I was almost obsessively running my nails to feel the "sand."  I used 2 coats for full coverage and no topcoat.  

*shade


*shade



Pin It
Instagram

2 comments:

  1. I love the rose gold tone too and this polish perfectly compensates as jewelry for your nails! I love the little silver glitters in this too and how they glint against the rose gold texture

    ReplyDelete