Thursday, December 5, 2013

Luxurious Purple Christmas Tree Mani with OPI Lincoln Park After Dark Suede, Lynnderella Golden Rules & IsaDora Wine Crush

Hullo!  I have alot going on in this mani and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!  I used old and new polish, different finishes, and of course I threw it all together into a skittlette!  Don't you just love how skittlettes can use up so many pretty polishes together in an unexpected way.  I sure do.  I also like how it helps lower my untrieds number by leaps and bounds.  So in this mani I have an old standby (OPI), glitter fairy goodness (Lynnderella) and a new to me brand texture polish (IsaDora).  

Here are the links to all these brands; 
Lynnderella: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Shop

OPI Lincoln Park After Dark Suede is the base for most of my fingers in this mani.  I love this color, I love the OPI Suedes.  They are all awesome.  I know I've said it before but I wish OPI would re-release these colors or bring out new ones (the Suedes are from 2009).  LPADS is a gorgeous deep eggplant purple with silver shimmer.  The suede finish is softer than matte and just so gorgeous.  I used 2 coats for full coverage on my index, middle and ring finger nails.  Application and formula were both impeccable.  I used my new IsaDora (thanks so much Smashley Sparkles for getting these to me!)   These Sugar Crush Sands are outstanding and unique colors to boot!  I used Wine Crush on my thumb, pinky and to create a modern looking Christmas tree design on my ring finger.  I used 2 coats and am in love with the color!  Wine Crush is a perfect burgundy-purple texture with shimmery fuchsia, purple and gold glitters.  The texture feels very fine.  Application and formula were fabulous.  I wish these bottles were bigger though!  Finally I used Lynnderella Golden Rules to add some extra sparkle.  Golden Rules is full of fun shapes in a clear base so you can wear it over anything!  I used 2 coats on my middle finger and dabbed a few shapes on the top of my nail to create a tree topper effect. I only used topcoat on my middle nail.









Pin It
Instagram

4 comments:

  1. Wow, Love this mani ♥ The texture polish is so gorgeous!!!
    And I also do skittlette to lower my untrieds number, eheh ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. so so pretty!!! i do the untried trick too!

    ReplyDelete