Thursday, January 30, 2014

Valentine's Day Nails

Good morning lovelies!  I think it's high time that I start posting some Valentine's Day mani ideas, what do you think?  I'm very proud of this one because not only is it pretty, but I STAMPED!!  I did!   And it came out pretty good too!  Good thing you are looking at my left hand and not my right hand though.  I used a mix of drugstore and indie brands, but since drugstore brands are fairly easy to come across I will only list the indie I used today.  Well let's take look at this pretty little ditty.  

The Nail Junkie: Shop, Blog, Facebook, Instagram
Sinful Colors: Website, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter

I started this mani with LA Girl Dazzling Pink, a scattered holo, on my ring and pinky nails.  This is such a lit from within holo.  Dazzling Pink is very flashy - I love that about it.   I used 3 coats for full depth and coverage.  I also used Barry M Dragon Fruit, a bubblegum pink polish with very light silver shimmer.  Dragon Fruit is a fantastic jelly finish and it is so easy to work with it with amazing color payoff!  I used 3 coats of Dragon fruit and then stamped a cutesy heart on top with Sinful Colors Black on Black.  I used Black on Black as the base for my middle and thumb nails.  Such an fabulous 1-coater black creme!  I topped that with 2 coats of The Nail Junkie Cupcake - the most adorable glitter combination of light pink, hot pink and red circles with a good helping of holo shimmer in a clear base.  Application and formula of Cupcake were both wonderful - loads of glitter came out with each brush dip and the glitter spread nicely on it's own without manipulation.  I finished off with 1 layer of topcoat.  






*outside pictures*


Pin It
Instagram

1 comment: