Friday, January 24, 2014

Zoya Carly & OPI Pure 18K White Gold and Silver Top Coat

Good morning there!  Let's enjoy our coffee and breakfast and look at pretty polish, mmmkay?  I have a simple yet very lovely mani to share today.  Sometimes simple is better right?  I definitely think so.  I used 2 mainstream brands, Zoya and OPI.  So let's jump right in to the pictures!


I started this mani with Zoya Carly.  Carly is a gorgeous berry-purple with dense silver metallic shimmer.  Carly had amazing coverage and was thisclose to being a 1-coater!  I did end up using 2 coats for maximum richness and depth.  The formal and application were both outstanding.  I then topped Carly with OPI Pure 18K White Gold & Silver Top Coat.  This beauty is from the Mariah Carey Holiday 2013 collection.  The formula was really easy to work with.  Plenty of flakes came out and they spread smoothly on my nails.  I used 2 coats on my accent nail and I sponged it on my other nails.  Using the sponge gave a much denser look.  I finished this with 1 layer of topcoat.





*sunshine picture*

Pin It
Instagram

1 comment:

  1. Pretty combination! The glitter really pops off the purple here :)

    ReplyDelete