Sunday, May 25, 2014

Aly's Dream Polish Pinkberry (Dazzled March Holo Grail Box)

Hello there friends!  I've been working my boo-tay off all day cleaning house and preparing food for a big Memorial Day BBQ tomorrow.  Do you have any plans for tomorrow?  With all the chores I've been doing I'm coming at'cha with a short evening post featuring a very pretty pink holo from the Dazzled March Holo Grail Box.  Aly's Dream Polish is a brand I hadn't tried before but I was very happy with both the formula and application.  I enjoyed the unique color and always love me some pink holo!  My pictures are in the direct sunshine.  Pinkberry is a very bright, borderline neon pink, tight scattered holo with gold and fuchsia shimmer.  Formula and application were both great, no issues to report.  I used 3 coats and 1 layer of topcoat. 

Dazzled: Shop, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
Aly's Dream Polish: Shop, Facebook, Instagram






Pin It
Instagram

1 comment: