Friday, July 18, 2014

Summer of Untrieds Day 18: Green

Good morning and happy Friday!  It's been quite a week, mostly of sleeping for me because I am still so darn tired from staying up late in Vegas.  But I also got to spend time with my BFF who lives in Idaho, yay!  Actually I am eating breakfast and getting ready to pick her up and head to the beach, more yay!  So here's my quickie post for day 18 of the summer challenge - the theme is green and I picked out one that I've had for a while now and I'm so glad I finally tried it on.  You can join in the challenge by posting your pictures to Facebook or Instagram and using #summerofuntrieds, julyuntriedchallenge or #wishesofablueeyedgirl.

This is Ocean Mist from the Beautifully Disney line.  The line is actually full of makeup: shadow, lipstick, lipgloss, blenders, nurses, etc...and of course a pretty extensive line of polish.  There are mini sets and full size.  I picked up 5 last time I went and the colors are all pretty fab and include neon, shimmers, holo, texture and cremes.  Ocean Mist is inspired by Ariel (no surprise) is a medium toned green base full of sparkly golden shimmer and mini flecks.  Formula and application were both great. I used 3 coats of Ocean Mist and no topcoat.   So what do you think of Ocean Mist?  I think it's great and am excited to try out the others I have!








Pin It
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment