Sunday, July 20, 2014

Summer of Untrieds Day 20: Duo/Multichrome/Shifter

Good morning, happy Sunday to you!  I can't believe there are only 11 more days of the Summer of Untrieds challenge!  I'm trying my hardest to keep up - and you can still join in.  Just post your untried mani picture to Facebook or Instagram and use one #summerofuntrieds, #julyuntriedschallenge and #wishesofablueeyedgirl so Julie can see your post!  So let's jump in to today's theme - duo/multichrome/shifter.  

I have had a handful of Hits for a very long time and really need to give them all some love, so I started with this one since it fell into today's untried category.  This is Hits Mari Moon Cool.  Cool is a gorgeous polish with green, blue and gold color shift.  It's a little sparkly as you can see in my sunshine pictures, but not enough that it hides the streaks that are typical to most straight up duo chromes.  This is why I prefer glittery or holo duo/multichromes.  Regardless, I still really liked this polish.  Cool had a great, opaque formula and I only needed 2 coats.  I did not use topcoat.




*inside pictures*




Pin It
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment