Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Summer of Untrieds Day 29: Rainbow Honey

Good afternoon!  It's almost over!  I'm almost free!  Kidding!  I have thoroughly enjoyed the Summer of Untrieds challenge and am happy that I was able to make a hefty dent in my stash.  Today is day 29 and the theme was Rainbow Honey.  Fortunately I did have an untried Rainbow Honey left in my drawers.  You can join in the last couple days of the challenge by posting your mani picture on Facebook or Instagram and use #summerofuntrieds, #julyuntriedchallenge and #wishesofablueeyedgirl.

This is 20% Cooler.  I was given it as a gift and am kind of sad I only now put it on!  It;s so colorful and pretty!  20% Cooler is a perfect blend of bright rainbow colored glitters with a silvery blue shimmer.  The formula and application were both fabulous.  I used 2 coats of 20% Cooler over 2 coats of Illamasqua Caress.   I finished with 1 layer of topcoat.  







Pin It
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment