Thursday, October 16, 2014

Bear Pawlish The Goblin King

Good morning!  Rushing around as usual, GAWD when did my life become so busy!  I swear I had more time for things when I actually had an office job.  Sigh.  Well before I run out to get dinner items for Julian's birthday dinner and cake and I have to get nail polish remover (GASP I'm a failure of a polish girl, I am OUT of remover!!) I thought I'd share this pretty little ditty I wore at my middle little's 6th birthday party over the weekend.  This is a gorgeous Labyrinth inspired polish from Bear Pawlish that I haven't seen restocked in a while so I don't know if Tennessee is still making it.  My fingers are crossed she is because you all need it in your life, especially if you are a David Bowie or Labyrinth fan.  So let's take a look mmmkay?

*nothing to disclose*

Bear Pawlish: Shop, Facebook, Instagram

 I ask for so little. Just fear me, love me, do as I say and I will be your slave.

Source: GeeksofDoom


The Goblin King is a totally sexy polish!  It's an amazing blue leaning teal linear holographic with sparse tiny hex holographic glitters!  It's gorgeous.  The Goblin King is also a sneaky little shifter!  In certain lighting you can see purple and green shades peek out.  The application was fantastic, but I did notice after a few hours of wear (keep in mind I was cooking and washing dishes and decorating - all excessively) I did have a few nails chip.  So I can't speak as to whether that was the normal wear or due to the fact that I was very handsy at the party.  I used 2 coats of The Goblin King and 1 layer of topcoat.  

*direct sun*
Bear Pawlish The Goblin King

Bear Pawlish The Goblin King

Bear Pawlish The Goblin King

Bear Pawlish The Goblin King


*indirect sun*
Bear Pawlish The Goblin King

Bear Pawlish The Goblin King

I wore this beautiful necklace on the party as well and I love it so much I had to take a picture of it with my mani.   This is the Chloe + Isabel Beau Monde Collar.  If you are a bauble lover like I am you can purchase it at my boutique HERE.  

Bear Pawlish The Goblin King

Pin It
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment