Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Essie Roarrrrange and Chills & Thrills

Good morning friends!  I received a few Essie's to review and finally have the chance to share them with you!  They are actually great colors for this time of year and will make perfect Halloween tips!  These 2 are from different collections but you can still find them at your local beauty supply store.  So let's take a look...

*PRES SAMPLE*


Roarrrrange is from the Summer 2014 Collection and it's a super creamy, bright orange polish.  It actually might be more of a crelly since I still had some visible nail line after a few coats and typically cremes don't have that.  The formula and application of Roarrrrange were both great.  Roarrrrange is very shiny and squishy all on it's own, no topcoat needed.  I used 3 coats of Roarrrrange.  I added a little decoration to my accent nail using Chills & Thrills.  

*direct sun*
essie Roarrrrange

essie Roarrrrange

essie Roarrrrange

Chills & Thrills is from the Neon 2014 Too Taboo Collection.  It's a pretty shade of blue that leans into purple territory.  I suppose you could classify it as a blurple.  Chills & Thrills was very creamy and opaque.  It had a perfect formula and applied with ease.  I used 2 coats of Chills & Thrills and 1 layer of topcoat.  I found that Chills & Thrills dried to a slightly plastic-looking finish so if you want to keep that just skip the topcoat.  

*direct sun*
essie Chills & Thrills

essie Chills & Thrills

essie Chills & Thrills

*shade*
essie Chills & Thrills

Pin It
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment