Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Elevation Polish Spam: Holos

Good morning!  Time for SPAM!  You ready?  I have a few posts lined up featuring some of my Elevation Polish collection!  I decided to start with holos this time because well, who doesn't love a good holo?  And Lulu makes them so perfectly that I think everyone can appreciate them.  These are all available in the shop now.  

*nothing to disclose*

Elevation Polish: ShopLlaroweFacebookBlogInstagram

Up first is the gorgeous Tre Cime de Lavaredo from the Italian Collection in August 2014.  It's a bright gold holo.  It's got a light touch of gold flakies in it and it's absolutely gorgeous!  It's a brighter gold in direct sunlight, if you were wondering.  Formula and application were both fabulous.  I used 2 coats of Tre Cime de Lavaredo and no topcoat.

Elevation Polish Tre Crime de Lavaredo

Elevation Polish Tre Crime de Lavaredo

Elevation Polish Tre Crime de Lavaredo

Elevation Polish Tre Crime de Lavaredo

The Sea Was Red is a more recent release.  It's from the Journey Told Through Music Collection in January this year.  This is a stunning red to copper/gold duochrome holo.  The Sea Was Red is a perfect polish.  Holo, color shifting, absolutely stunning.  The formula and application were both wonderful.  I used 2 coats of The Sea Was Red and no topcoat.  

Elevation Polish The Sea Was Red

Elevation Polish The Sea Was Red

Elevation Polish The Sea Was Red

Elevation Polish The Sea Was Red

Darkest Safari is a beauty that will surely speak to those of you who love dark and moody colors.  This is from The Africa Collection that released in October 2014.  Darkest Safari is a "dark green holo with green/gold shimmer."  Beautiful.  I'd say this is a loose linear finish and it work well with the dark shade.  Formula and application of Darkest Safari were stellar.  I used 2 coats and no topcoat.

Elevation Polish Darkest Safari

Elevation Polish Darkest Safari

Elevation Polish Darkest Safari

Elevation Polish Darkest Safari

My last core collection holo to share is Sunset Among the Palms from the Hawaiian Punch Collection, November 2014.  This beauty is a "magenta/pink with a dash of holographic pigment and charcoal shift to blue flakie shimmer."  I'm in lust with this amazing color.  Though this was the first time it has graced my nails it has been my pedi many times over already.  Formula and application of Sunset Among the Palms was really lovely.  I did find this one a bit sheer so I used 3coats for full coverage and no topcoat.  PS - this is going to be one of my go to colors for vacations this summer!  

Elevation Polish Sunset Among the Palms

Elevation Polish Sunset Among the Palms

Elevation Polish Sunset Among the Palms

Elevation Polish Sunset Among the Palms

Pin It
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment