Friday, February 20, 2015

Elevation Polish Spam: SBP's & Ooops

Ahem, yes I am back again with more Elevation Polish.  Hope you don't mind.  You might actually mind this one since these are all SBP's (Small Batch Production) or Ooops and you only have 2 chances to get them (much like the Yetis).  So that means unless you find them on a destash sale you won't be able to get any of the polish in this post.  Me sorry.  But they are so gorgeous I really needed to share them.  

*nothing to disclose*

Elevation Polish: ShopLlaroweFacebookBlogInstagram

Saya de Malha.  What can I say?  This is an absolutely breathtaking peachy holo.  It's perfection.  Saya de Malha has a loose linear effect and a super creamy formula.  It applied like butter.  I used 2 coats of Saya de Malha and no topcoat.  

Elevation Polish SBP Saya de Malha

Elevation Polish SBP Saya de Malha

Elevation Polish SBP Saya de Malha

Elevation Polish SBP Saya de Malha

I know yellow is not a very loved color, but it's totally my jam.  I adore yellow and will wear it proudly - especially if it's the fabulous Mustard Fields from EvP!  This is a mustard yellow, scattered holo with teeny gold flakes.  It's reading a bit more chartreuse in my pictures but it truly is a fabulous yellow.  Great formula and application.  I used 2 coats of Mustard Fields for perfect coverage and no topcoat.  

Elevation Polish SBP Mustard Fields

Elevation Polish SBP Mustard Fields

Elevation Polish SBP Mustard Fields

Elevation Polish SBP Mustard Fields

This isn't an SBP, but it is an Ooops.  From what I gather it's a core polish that was a mistake in the ingredients to create a slightly different look to it.  This is Ooops McKinley.  It's a lovely soft lavender  crelly.  I love the color and the finish.  I used 3 coats of Ooops McKinley for full coverage and no topcoat needed!  

Elevation Polish Ooops McKinley

Elevation Polish Ooops McKinley

Elevation Polish Ooops McKinley

Pin It
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment