Monday, August 10, 2015

CosmoProf North America; Jessica Cosmetics & Color Club Coverage

Good morning!  This has been in the works for a few weeks now and I know I'm behind on it.  Probably because I jumped right into swatch posts instead of event coverage.  Anyways, I will start sharing my coverage of CosmoProf 2015 now!  This event was held in the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas from 7/12-7/14.  There is so much to see I don't think you could do it in 3 days.  Trust me when I say beauty products can be exhausting.  I saw so much there's no way I could put it all in one post so there will be a few posts instead!  So let's jump in and hear about Jessica Cosmetics and Color Club!

Welcome to CosmoProf!

CosmoProf Las Vegas 2015

I toured the show floor with my friend Michelle fro Ehmkay Nails.

My Nail Polish Obsession & Ehmkay Nails

And here was our first stop, Jessica Cosmetics.  I really enjoyed visiting this booth last year and I even got to meet the Jessica behind the brand!  And everyone loves the polish chandelier!  Jessica has several collections coming up and they are all fantastic!  

CosmoProf 2015: Jessica Cosmetics

The first thing we saw was the new Phenom collection.  This is a gel polish that doesn't need the light to cure and it removed with regular polish remover.  There are 24 core colors in the Phenom collection. 

CosmoProf 2015: Jessica Cosmetics

There are a few started kits; Garden Party and Ticket to Paradise.  These kits come with 3 colors and a topcoat.  I have a kit to share with you and will show you swatches soon!

CosmoProf 2015: Jessica Cosmetics

Jessica also revamped their pedi line.  There 6 products in the line with 1 scent, lemongrass. I am most interested in the microdermabrasion scrub for your feet!  I know how great microdermabrasion face scrubs work so I imagine one for your feet could work wonders! 

CosmoProf 2015: Jessica Cosmetics

There's also an age-less hands Hand Brightening Cream.  This sounds like a nice product as well!  You can find all the pedi and mani products online.  

CosmoProf 2015: Jessica Cosmetics

CosmoProf 2015: Jessica Cosmetics

Now let's talk about the upcoming Fall line...La Vie Boheme!  I was very excited about this collection.  It's unique and original and the colors are amazing!  Jessica is known for reds and there isn't one to be found in this collection.  Just look at those color!  That green, that peach!  La Vie Boheme was inspired by the runway and high fashion.  I have this collection to share with you and will do so soon!  Keep your eyes peeled!

CosmoProf 2015: Jessica Cosmetics

I also got a sneak peak of the Spring and Summer 2016 lines and now you do too!  These don't have names yet and there could possibly be changes down the line but for now here's what they've got!  The top is the Summer set and the bottom is for Spring.  All the colors are gorgeous and vibrant! 

CosmoProf 2015: Jessica Cosmetics


Summer 2016

CosmoProf 2015: Jessica Cosmetics

Spring 2016

CosmoProf 2015: Jessica Cosmetics

And finally I wanted to share some of the gift sets they'll have available during the holidays.  There's a Girls Night Out kit that has mini polish, base and topcoat, available in 4 options.  6 Phenom kits to chose from for gifting and some effects kits (glitters).   I was very impressed with all the things Jessica Cosmetics had to share at the convention and I'm looking forward to upcoming release dates!

CosmoProf 2015: Jessica Cosmetics

After the tour of the Jessica Cosmetics booth Michelle and I stumbled upon Color Club!  I remember they had a pretty large booth last year but this year?!  HOLY WOWZERS!  Huge booth packed full of new products to show off.  The first thing I noticed was the Mr. Nail Art walls.  These are all tiny containers full of glitters, gemstones, beads, studs, nail decorations, shields, you name it, it's in one of these walls!  All these nail decorations are $3 each and should be available at salons and beauty supply stores between 8/15-9/15.

CosmoProf 2015: Color Club

CosmoProf 2015: Color Club

CosmoProf 2015: Color Club

CosmoProf 2015: Color Club

CosmoProf 2015: Color Club

CosmoProf 2015: Color Club

CosmoProf 2015: Color Club

We saw some gorgeous new (and currently released collection).  One of which is the Oil Slick collection.  7 duo, possibly multichrome polishes with a very slick finish.  These are fantastic polishes!  And you can already purchase them in beauty supply shops and online (I saw them on Amazon).  

CosmoProf 2015: Color Club

CosmoProf 2015: Color Club

Another collection that is (supposedly) available now is the newest addition to the Halo Hues!  Everyone adores these holos and for good reason.  They are amazing!  The 2015 Halo Hues seem to have a bit of shimmer added to the holo which is a nice touch to keep things fresh.  I didn't see these on Amazon but you can bet I'll keep my eyes peeled for them - especially that red shade! 

CosmoProf 2015: Color Club

CosmoProf 2015: Color Club

Color Club also came out with a gel collection.  This is a traditional gel system meaning you need to cure it under a light and use a special remover to get it off.  The gel collection has 48 colors and each bottles is $14.95.  This collection should be available in salons now.    

CosmoProf 2015: Color Club

Ok on to some new collections that will be available any time now.  I am super in love with the Matte Rogue collection which releases on 9/1. These are unique shades with matte finish.  Gosh they are drool worthy!  I already did a quick search to see if they released early but didn't see them online yet.  I have a feeling I will be stalking around for these beauties.  If you see them in any online store please holla!

CosmoProf 2015: Color Club

CosmoProf 2015: Color Club

The next collection, which is already available, is Cabin Fever.  This is a very classy Fall collection - full of traditional colors that speak to the season.  I love the natural shades and the creme finish.  Don't they all just look so cozy?  Cabin Fever has a cute mini kit that will be perfect for gifting.  I have a few of these to share with you and can't wait for you to see them!

CosmoProf 2015: Color Club

CosmoProf 2015: Color Club

CosmoProf 2015: Color Club

Frostbite will be released on 9/1 also.  Theses a lovely wintry collection full of shimmers, glitter and metallics.  These shades are very pretty and remind me of ice, snow, cold weather.  Frostbite also has a mini kit that will be available.  I believe I also have 1 or 2 shades from this collection to share!  Yay!

CosmoProf 2015: Color Club

CosmoProf 2015: Color Club

CosmoProf 2015: Color Club

Color Club also come out with some awesome Game Day duos and other great football fan items!  Right now they have college teams but they will have NFL teams soon!  


CosmoProf 2015: Color Club

CosmoProf 2015: Color Club

CosmoProf 2015: Color Club

There are also new nail treatments coming out...they look promising!

CosmoProf 2015: Color Club

CosmoProf 2015: Color Club

CosmoProf 2015: Color Club

There also these Masters Class DIY Nail Art kits - the come with all you need to create specific looks (which are shown on the box fronts).

CosmoProf 2015: Color Club

I loved how cute this duo was.  The Power Couple!  2 different cuticle oils to help change your mood.  I wonder what you would feel like if you were smelling the energy AND relaxation cuticle oils combined together?!  I adore the bottles too!  These should be available soon.  

CosmoProf 2015: Color Club

Last but not least is the Face and body paint.  This is online already and it makes the world of nail art even bigger by embracing face and body art!  There are 6 colors available to purchase and play with.  Think of it like henna but it doesn't stain.  You can remove it with baby oil!

CosmoProf 2015: Color Club

Pin It
Instagram

1 comment: