Sunday, October 11, 2015

Digital Nails Guano Loco, October 2015

Good morning friends!  Hope you have plans to enjoy a low-key Sunday!  You know me, you now my life.  Soccer, soccer, soccer.  I am really hoping to get out to a pumpkin patch with the kids but I am not sure that is going to happen.  But I am definitely feeling in the Halloween spirit and the polish I have today is the perfect polish for a spooky night!  Digital Nails was the first maker I saw to come out with these awesome bat shaped glitters and I was smitten.  I like that they are smaller so they lay fairly flush with my nails and you can tell what they are (unlike those weird and huge cat head shaped glitters).  Guano Loco is the August Monthly polish and luckily of you it's still available in the shop! You can pick up your bottle of Guano Loco for $11.  Now let's check out this fun polish!

*nothing to disclose*

Digital Nails: ShopFacebookInstagramTwitter

Guano Loco is a black jelly polish full of silver holo circles, hexs and bat shaped glitters.  Love the combination of black jelly with the holo glitters...so perfect.  And so perfect for Halloween!  I found that the bats came out easily enough with a quick shake of the bottle.  The formula was easy to use and covered well.  I didn't have any issues with glitters clumping or the base being sparse in any areas, so 2 big thumbs up from me!  I used 2 coats of Guano Loco for full coverage.  I then used my baggie of extra bat glitter (that was included with purchase) and placed a few more bats on each nail.  Optimal battage.  I finished with a layer of topcoat.  

Digital Nails Guano Loco

Digital Nails Guano Loco

Digital Nails Guano Loco

Digital Nails Guano Loco

Digital Nails Guano Loco
Pin It
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment