Saturday, December 26, 2015

Guest Post from Pointless Cafe

Morning everyone!  Hope you had a wonderful Christmas, spending time with those you love, eating holiday favorites, giving and receiving presents!  I'm still sharing guest posts and this one features the fabulous Sheila from Pointless Cafe.  I always drool over Sheila's swatches and pictures so I was really excited she agreed to share those famous nails on my blog.  I've also never heard of the brand she's featuring so now I have a new polish line to check out!  Please be sure to swing by Pointless Cafe when you have a chance.  

xx,

Jen

You can find gorgeous swatches and fantastic nail art at Pointless Cafe...here are some really beautiful ones! 




Nothing to Disclose


Hi everyone!

While Jen is out "galavanting" some of her blogger friends are taking over her blog! Today is my lucky day so I have a couple of polishes to show you from Black Phoenix Alchemy - and some quick and easy nail art.

First let's start with the polishes.

Black Phoenix Alchemy Baku is a dusty purple with a scattered holo and blue and purple flecks. Loved it! Two coats with one coat of top coat.






The other polish is Black Phoenix Alchemy Dark Manipulations, a dark purple crelly, and I used it on the tips as a gradient with Baku.






I had to take some of these with my phone because my camera wouldn't pick up the purple. Below you can see Dark Manipulations on its own on the ring finger. I'm so pale it reads black on me. But you can see in the gradient that it is indeed purple.




Below, I stamped over Baku on the ring finger using the new Girly Bits stamping plate one Girly Bits Sapphire Stamping Polish.



------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is my first time trying this brand and I loved both of the ones I picked out! You can purchase these polishes as well as a myriad of other things including unique scents at their site here.

Hope Jen is having a FANTASTIC time! In the mean time, we are all having fun crashing her blog!

Thanks for reading 💜

Sheila @
Pointless Cafe

***


If you enjoyed this post, please take a second to "like" it! Thanks!


Pin It
Instagram


No comments:

Post a Comment