Thursday, July 21, 2016

Chaos & Crocodiles An Alpaca With A Plan

Afternoon all!  I'm working on some big posts right now when I get breaks in mom-life but I wanted to pop in for a quickie!  I pre-ordered from Chaos & Crocodiles a while back because I just couldn't resist this warm cashmere colored holo.  When it arrived I was definitely happy I bought it!  Perfect trans-seasonal shade, great as a nail art base, nice shade for work and perfect palette cleanser!  I just checked out the webpage and there is only a few merchandise items up for sale at the moment but you should make sure to follow C&C on Facebook and Instagram so you can be in the know when she restocks the shop with her lovely polishes!  Let's jump on in and check out this pretty little ditty!

*nothing to disclose*

Chaos & Crocodiles: Shop, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter

Chaos & Crocodiles; An Alpaca With A Plan
So this soft nude/taupe/off white beauty is An Alpaca With A Plan.  I'm sure there's a meaning/story behind an elaborate name like that but I don't know what it is.  All I know is it's a gorgeous color and I adore it.  The formula was creamy and opaque and it applied like a dream.  Of course now that I'm looking at my pictures I see that I could have gone for an extra coat but to my naked eyes I saw full coverage.  Any who, I used 2 coats and finished with topcoat.  Love.  So much love!

Chaos & Crocodiles; An Alpaca With A Plan

Chaos & Crocodiles; An Alpaca With A Plan

Chaos & Crocodiles; An Alpaca With A Plan

Pin It
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment