Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Beauty Review: Younique Moodstruck Minerals Lucrative Lip Gloss in Lavish & Moodstruck Minerals Pigment Shimmer Shadow in Daring

Hello all!  Hope your Wednesday went by quickly and without a hitch!  You're halfway to the weekend!  I've got a beauty review for you today featuring some great products from Younique.  If that name sounds familiar it could be because you have heard of their awesome fiber lash mascara before.  Or because I did a post on some of their products about a year ago.  You can check that out HERE.  This post has 2 products, the Moodstruck Minerals Lucrative Lip Gloss in Lavish and Moodstruck Minerals Pigment Shadow in Daring.  I've had these for a while now and use them both regularly.  Nothing but good things to say about the quality of these products!  If you want to shop these or any other items from Younique follow my links below!

*nothing to disclose*

Youinque by Cate: Shop, Facebook Group

Here are arm swatches of the 2 products first.  On top is Daring, the pigment shadow and Lavish lipgloss on the bottom.


Alright, let's start with Moodstruck Mineral Lucrative Lip Gloss in Lavish.  These lip glosses provide a bold wash of color in a non-sticky formula.  Lavish is a pinky shade with noticeable silver shimmer.  I adore the color, it's easy to wear an looks really natural, but the color is noticeable.  I didn't find the gloss to be tacky, sticky or overly slick.  I also didn't notice the glitter particles being abrasive on my lips.  The Lucrative Lip Glosses are $15 each.  


I like the handy mirror on the side of the tube!  I've found myself using it every time I need to reapply!




The Moodstruck Minerals Pigment Shimmer is a line of finely milled minerals, amino acids and vitamins.  You can use these wet or dry.  I picked out Daring, it's a dark bronze shimmery shadow.  My favorite kind!  Love the color and the sparkle.  This is so easy to apply and you get so much color payoff!  These gorgeous shadows are $12.50 each.  And yes, I am wearing the 3D Fiber Lashes in the pictures below!  



*indoor light*

*indirect sunlight*


Pin It
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment