Thursday, May 18, 2017

Beauty Review: Born Pretty Jelly Temperature Control Lipstick

Good morning again loves!  Happy Thursday...it's almost Friday, that means it's almost Saturday. Woot woot!  I'm so tired I could use a break or a bottle of wine OR both!  Well as I plug through today I felt like sharing makeup so I'll have 2 posts for you to read.  The first is this fun Jelly Lipstick from Born Pretty Store.  I've seen these lovely, see-thru lipsticks with a flower in them for some time now, I had some credits to spend so I picked one up!  There are 3 color options, they are $3.29 each and you can save 10% using my code JTOW10.  If you want the direct link to the Jelly Lipstick it's right HERE.  Okie dokie, let's talk lipstick!

*nothing to disclose*

Born Pretty Store: ShopFacebookInstagram

I was really excited to try this product out.  The Jelly Temperature Control Lipsticks are really cool and super pretty to look at.  I picked #2, a pink lippie that change to a bit of a darker pink once on the lips.  It's a very natural look and I really liked it.  I also like that my lips felt very moisturized and super soft.  There was also a light floral scent to this lipstick.  It didn't bother me at all but if you have a sensitive nose you may want to skip this product.







Pin It
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment